Job vacancy details
|Employer||Bracknell Forest Council | Brakenhale School||Reference||BRKICT0310|
|Published||Fri 05/03/2010 11:00 AM||Closing Date||Mon 22/03/2010 12:00 PM|
|Working Pattern||Full Time, Term Time, Contract position||Hours||8.00am-4.00pm|
|Salary||£14,700 pa||DBS Check||Enhanced|
|Location||The Brakenhale School, Bracknell, Berkshire|
The Brakenhale School is a rapidly growing, friendly 11-19 secondary school. We are committed to achieving high standards for all of our students and believe that every child in our school matters.
Reporting to the Assistant Headteacher responsible for ICT across the school, you will:
- Provide support to students and staff in the use of ICT systems;
- Assist in the maintenance of the school’s ICT equipment and network;
- Maintain, move and set up computer workstations and other ICT equipment;
- Assist in troubleshooting hardware and software problems and resolve as appropriate;
- Assist teachers to deliver lessons by providing support and preparing and maintaining resources.
Knowledge and experience of ICT support, computer networks and a range of software applications, including systems administration, is essential. Microsoft Certification would be an advantage.
Salary details: 3 month contract (pending staffing review). £14,700 per annum for 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (Term Time plus 5 Teacher Training days). Full time (whole year) equivalent: £17,385 per annum.
- Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality.
- The Brakenhale School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff employed in the school must be aware that an enhanced Criminal Record Bureau check will be undertaken.